1. Drawers and baskets of kitchen cabinets should be used smoothly. Sharp parts should be replaced or blunted to avoid injury.
2. Before installation, dispose of kitchen garbage and clean the floor and wall. Apply preservatives to the water quality materials of the wall entry part, the part close to the wall and the moisture prone part of the wall cabinet and the floor cabinet.
3. Attention shall be paid to the front and back of the door panel to avoid incorrect installation. After installation, check whether it can be closed normally and whether it is loose.
4. Check whether the edges and joints of the kitchen cabinet are defective and sealed, including the edges and joints of the cabinet, the edges of the door panel, the edges and joints of the table top, etc.
5. During the whole installation process, the project garbage shall be cleaned in time. Pay attention to the dust and sawdust on the surface of the kitchen cabinets, otherwise the cleaning workload will be increased. Finally, do the cleaning again.
6. When installing the base cabinet and wall cabinet, check whether they are loose, and reinstall them if they are not firm. Use a level ruler to measure whether the installation is horizontal. If there is a slope, it will affect the normal use and look bad.
7. Test the water leakage of the basin cabinet. The floor of the basin cabinet shall be made of waterproof aluminum foil. The gap between the table top and the interior of the basin cabinet shall be sealed with high-quality transparent glass glue to strengthen waterproof. The bad glass glue will become moldy if used for a long time.
8. When installing the range hood, pay attention to keeping it horizontal and not too high from the table top, which will affect its use effect.